This is a very early Ibanez 2617.
- Ibanez Script Logo headstock (later versions had the Block Logo).
- Ibanez Super 70 ‘Embossed Logo’ pickups (later versions had the Super80 Flying Fingers).
- Normal tailpiece (later versions had the Cloud Tailpiece).
- Stepped Neck (later versions had the Smooth Neck).
- Rosewood Fretboard (later versions had an ebony Fretboard).
Original factory condition:
Year of manufacture:
3 piece Hard Laminated Maple
Rosewood with Fancy mother of pearl inlays
Number of frets:
Solid carved Ash with Ash top
2 Super 70 Logo Embossed
Speed Knob / Barrel